Risk & Audit Consulting has invited Director Internal Audit, Audit Committee Members, Senior Risk Managers, and Managers of other Assurance Functions (Legal, Compliance, Health and Safety) of BALFIN GROUP, GENER 2, RAIFFEISEN BANK, SIGMA VIENNA INSURANCE GROUP, EUROSIG, INSIG, DEVEOLL HYDROPOWER-STATKRAFT, S&T ALBANIA, NOA, to the Chief Internal Auditors’ Symposium that has taken place on 27 th – 28 th March 2019, in Tirana.
Professor Robin Pritchard from Birmingham City University, United Kingdom has moderated this 2-day Symposium. Robin has an extensive business carrier in Internal Audit, risk management in United Kingdom helping organizations to embrace best practice in governance and assurance and to manage risk effectively to improve business performance and enhance reputation.
By attending this course, senior management staff acquired the knowledge to:
* Adopt Internal Audit function to meet changing business needs and expectations;
* Benchmark the internal audit functions against best practice;
* Optimise internal audit contribution on risk management through risk based internal auditing;
* Strike the right balance between assurance and consultancy, financial and non-financial auditing, strategic, governance and operational auditing.
* Increase effectiveness and value-added through integrated assurance, and improved
For more information follow the link: Training Invitation
The Risk&Audit is an Albanian consulting firm on governance, risk and controls issues. We partner with international consultants to advise clients from the private and public sector in Region to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and improve their governance arrangements.
- Corporate Governance
- Risk Management
- Internal Auditing
- Reengineering Business Processes
- Budgeting & Financial Reporting